Friday 4 November 2011

Comic Con

It was my first year at Comic Con and I plan to make it an annual adventure. Everyone had such great costumes and such spirit for their fav comics, movies and anything else they felt like dressing up as. I wanted to buy everything! They had clever t-shirts, collectables, toys, a zombie factory and face/body painting. My favourite part was "Artist Alley". They had comic book artists drawing right there on the spot, as well as excellent work in graphic design. I just wanted to share a pictures I snapped of my favourite artist at Comic Con.

I bought the wizard of Oz in black in white, was going to go for a zombie one but that black and white one is something I'll know I'll like for years (and it was the last one ;) )



yea.. the general lee wassup

No comments:

Post a Comment