Sunday 16 October 2011

Zombie Walk 2011

I tried a delicious new dish on Oct. 14: BRAINS!!!
Zombie Sarah

I finally checked out Winnipeg's annual Zombie walk with Katie Madziak <3 from CreComm, I've always wanted to go but had to work whenever they had it. I have a zombie fetish to say the least, I am obsessed with zombie movies and have always enjoyed getting the crap scared out of me. It all began when I saw 13 Ghosts when I was around 10 against my mom's permission. I had nightmares for WEEKS, but when I recovered I wanted more horror!

My favourite horror flicks have to be Rob Zombie movies (House of 1,000 Corpses, the Devil's Rejects, the Halloween series), Resident Evil series, the 28 weeks later series and anything haunted house related. I do enjoy a Night of the Living Dead style zombie movie, but I've been spolied now by special effects and new concepts. There is also the new TV adaptation of the Walking Dead comic book, which I love because there are so many human elements to the story: love, family and side story lines. Also, how could you not want eight episodes of zombie fun. The second season came out October 16 on AMC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grWV8WZtAQc


Anyway.. Here's my experience at the Zombie Walk





Yes! Silent Hill

apparently A LOT of latex
baby zombie


soooooo many zombies!


willy wonka zombie haha

kinda dark, but crazy pregnant zombie! she was shrieking so loud, freaking scary
It was a great time, really cold out but it was amazing to see all the creativity in the Peg. We all banded together in our love for gore, horror and Halloween!

Thanks my Zombie buddy Katie Madziak <3 for devouring some innocent people with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment