Friday 17 February 2012

Mushrooms, Martinis and More


So my pay day coinciding with my mother's undying love for minestrone soup at Olive Garden created a perfect situation to try something new for my blog. I've been slacking at the whole actually trying something thing. I'm a Taurus, and we don't like change. I wanna eat cereal, PB&J, hot dogs and salad FOREVER. (oh, and now sushi ;) )

I didn't try something totally crazy because I was a starvin' marvin' and all I wanted was stuffed mushrooms. I actually really, really hate mushrooms. In salads, on pizza, in soup, in stir- fry I hate it. ALL OF IT. Except stuffed mushrooms from Olive Garden and Red Lobster. I would harpoon anyone between myself and a cheesy stuffed mushroom. But i promise you the ones from Sobeys tastes like ass.   

nom nom
: )
Unlimited salad and stuffed mushrooms sounded like a plan, but there's nothing new you say? But wait, there's more. I got a freakin' marshmallow martini. I know, I didn't know they had those either. I was actually pleasantly surprised how tasty it was. I've had their chocolate martini before and it was just too sweet and too much liquor to taste good. This martini has 2 oz. in it but it wasn't an overwhelming taste of alcohol like the chocolate one.


It was frothy, and the right amount of sweetness. I did get a little sick of it after a while because it's a flavorful drink, but I would most def get one again. Good on you O.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment