Tuesday 7 February 2012

A blog about ketchup

Being the picky lass I am, there are not only things I won't eat, but there are alot of things that I won't eat without a condiment. None more so than ketchup. I'm seriously obsessive. Hot dogs, burgers, fries are meaningless without ketchup. This is what I do :


Put ketchup on the bun. Close the bun. Open it back up and put more (the first layer just gets soaked up). Put a big pile of etch up and dip it.

When I went for a week to Cuba a couple years ago, I totally forgot to bring ketchup. People told me to make sure I do, and I was just like meh, it won't be a big deal. Boy was I wrong. They had a limited amount of this ketchup like stuff in red bottles, and if there was none in the bottles there was like a tomatoey paste in a dish. Sickening. So I started hoarding the bottles in my beach bag, and sharing with other hotel friends that did the same. Next time I'm going to bring the Costco size ketchup.

Love u ketchup :)

2 comments:

  1. I second your love for ketchup. A burger is completely pointless without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hoarding the bottles in my beach bag"....lmao

    ReplyDelete