Thursday 15 September 2011

Hellooo Twitter

So, I am very new to the social networking world. (I'm new to Facebook even, as of three weeks ago!) I think I'm not too thrilled about the whole thing because I like to be illusive in the things I'm up to. I barely spent any time this past summer on the computer, except to check my work schedule; and the most technology I'm used to is the radio! But I suppose I got to get used to the fact that my classmates, teachers and anyone else is going to be reading my posts and tweets.

The best thing I find about Twitter is that it doesn't have to relate to what your doing or what pictures your tagged in but it's more about your opinions and neat topics you want to share. It's a far departure from reading all the personal updates people make on Facebook (what a bad day they had, or just gloating) (or mom threatening to post embarrassing pictures). I'm still figuring it all out, I had to ask a friend how to post a tweet on my iPad version of twitter. I feel really feeble about networking but it just comes along with being current and staying relevant. Unwillingly, I got to get out from the rock I've been enjoying hiding under!

No comments:

Post a Comment