Tuesday 6 December 2011

Holy Guacamole



I've always been curious about guacamole. I've never had an avocado before so it's such a mystery. My mom had these little individual packs of the bright green paste.

I don't really think it looks like it could taste good. It definitely plays into my disgust of dips. Even though I've given all kinds of dips a chance, I just can't wrap my head around their appeal. I think it's the temperature, and I can't like sour cream or cream cheese.

But no dip could taste like crushed up avocados, could it? I tried it with a Tosititos chip, and I didn't like how mushy it was. I knew it would be, but it made the chips too soggy when I ate it. It was much more bland than I thought it would be. But I still didn't like the flavor. I was able to have a couple bites to really taste it, and I just thought there was nothing special about it.

Perhaps it would taste better home made, as I've heard from guacamole lovers. With so many dips out there that are 'supposed' to be delicious and that I just don't like, I don't think I'm really missing out on anything.

** out 5

the fith avacado Hilariousness that peaked my interest in guacamole... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment